We noticed that we’re getting real close to 20k Tumblr followers, so we’re giving away season one of Orphan Black to a lucky member of our lovely Tumblr community, and you could win it. Here’s how!
- Follow us on Tumblr.
- Like and reblog this post.
- Do it before noon Eastern Time on Friday, April 18th.
That’s it! That’s all you need to do. We will randomly choose one winner once the duration of the contest is over, and contact them through Fan Mail in order to get their shipping info. Now here’s the fine print:
- The prize is the 3 disc DVD set of Orphan Black season one that the Orphan Black Tumblr so nicely sent to Jill.
- We will ship the prize to the US and Canada, so if you don’t live there (or have understanding acquaintances who could forward your package to you), we advise you not to enter.
- If you do not follow our Tumblr, you will be disqualified.
- We ask you kindly not to spam your followers by reblogging the post over and over, but hey, we’re not the boss of you.
Good luck! And remember, get your likes and reblogs in by noon this Friday!
Team Cosima all the way!
Thanks to some of the folks I have befriended since moving to MA, I have fallen into the habit of composing vids for certain songs when the right idea hits. This would not be a problem, as I’m sure I could figure out video/audio editing software given time and patience, but for the fact that source materials for these DO NOT EXIST.
Obviously, someone needs to get on top of making live-action (or animated) adaptations of my current D&D campaign and potential superhero comic so I can go back to just casually listening to songs and not obsessing over their accompanying storyboards.
Let’s get to it, Hollywood. Chop, chop.
Poster entry by Escape Pod Comics. Art by Hilary Jirka.
Reblogging because I kind of want to see a youngster murder an inanimate local comic shop in my hometown.
Pants for the average JRPG heroine.
In my defense, those are totally rocking some asymmetric design choices and will provide great sense of movement while exploring an open world.
Time to get your formal wear ready!!
Let’s do this! Unless something horrid occurs, I anticipate being on the dance floor from 5pm on.